Premium Wordpress Themes
VisitingCardBlogger

Visiting card Blogger template

Blogmaster

    I'm  a Blogger (blogspot) addict.

    I live in Central Africa, precisely in Democratic Republic of Congo, so I'm a congolese.

    My native language being french, my first Blog on Blogger is in this language. "Blogger au bout du doigt" was created three years ago, in june 2007 and his now an authority with more then thousand of subscribers.

    My second blog on Blogger is an english one, Blogger mastering. I wish it will have the same succes or more than Blogger au bout du doigt.

    Since January 2010 I'm a template designer. I convert wordpress theme for Blogger and wish to create some templates from scratsh in the future.

    I also have several others blogs like Café Biblique (about Bible study), Souvenir de Prison, Kanga ngaï photo, etc.